Advertise here

Comments 4 Pending 0

Sort comments:
kazem0574

kazem0574

Doshman, If he only knew that this Doshman is 70 Million Iranian's living in Iran and the world. I guess in a way talking to these handpicked audiences he is referring to the people of Iran. The 5% who follow this guy for what worldly goods he provides them also see the other 95% as Doshman.

I have always thought of his view of the Iranian people to be bunch of 70 million "mozahems" who ideally should not be there letting him and his followers enjoy the land they have stolen in peace.

Demo

Demo

Whether elections be free or in chain, what difference does it make when the whole power is in this old man's hands?

Demo

Demo

Comment from a fellow Iranian on another site:

رهبر توتالیتر باید چنان سخن گوید که نشان دهد "اعتقاد راسخ" به سخنش وجود دارد "مگر می شود انتخابات آزاد نباشد؟" زیرا توده ها فقط حقیقت چیزی که ببنند اعتقاد راسخ بدان وجود دارد باور می کنند
اما ابراز سخن راسخ هم به تنهایی به سکوت مخالفان نمی انجامد وسخن باید با ارعاب همراه شود تا نشان دهد انانکه به مخالفت با چنین "اعتقاد راسخ" بر می خیزند از دایره بهشت باور واعتقاد به حضیض ضلالت فرو افتاده اند و برای خودشان نيز در زمين و در ملاءاعلی، اسباب سرشکستگی و بدبختی فراهم کردند

Roozbeh_Gilani

Roozbeh_Gilani "Personal business must yield to collective interest."

اوا چه حرف ها؟! مگر نشنیدهی که دستی‌ که غذایت میدهد را بنباید گازید؟