After 49 days on hunger strike, Nasrin Sotoudeh has ended her hunger strike today, December 4. On his Facebook page, Reza Khandan, the human rights lawyer’s husband, wrote at 8:00 p.m. Tehran time that Sotoudeh “ended her hunger strike when the judicial restriction on Mehraveh was lifted.” Reza Khandan thanked all those who were following the news about his wife’s health. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Israel Is Losing Control of the Gaza Media War
- 5 videos the Israeli military wish you’d stop sharing on Facebook and ...
- Blogs of War - Anthony Bourdain Talks Travel, Food, and War
- AIPAC Is the Only Explanation for America's Morally Bankrupt Israel Po...
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad