After 49 days on hunger strike, Nasrin Sotoudeh has ended her hunger strike today, December 4. On his Facebook page, Reza Khandan, the human rights lawyer’s husband, wrote at 8:00 p.m. Tehran time that Sotoudeh “ended her hunger strike when the judicial restriction on Mehraveh was lifted.” Reza Khandan thanked all those who were following the news about his wife’s health. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- China to receive Russian S-400 systems in exchange for political suppo...
- OPEC Holds Production Unchanged; Prices Fall
- Israel To Arrest Anyone For Posting Content Deemed ‘Anti-Israel’ On Fa...
- A simple guide to the sudden collapse in oil prices
- 'Collective punishment' targets Palestinians - Middle East