After 49 days on hunger strike, Nasrin Sotoudeh has ended her hunger strike today, December 4. On his Facebook page, Reza Khandan, the human rights lawyer’s husband, wrote at 8:00 p.m. Tehran time that Sotoudeh “ended her hunger strike when the judicial restriction on Mehraveh was lifted.” Reza Khandan thanked all those who were following the news about his wife’s health. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Iran's cyber army - Business Insider
- U.S. Airstrikes on ISIS in Tikrit Prompt Boycott by Shiite Fighters
- Jon Stewart demolishes Fox News: “You have a massive ego and spend 24 ...
- Houthi Forces Move on Southern Yemen, Raising Specter of Regional Grou...
- Republicans, in Shift, Demand Lockstep Support for Israel