After 49 days on hunger strike, Nasrin Sotoudeh has ended her hunger strike today, December 4. On his Facebook page, Reza Khandan, the human rights lawyer’s husband, wrote at 8:00 p.m. Tehran time that Sotoudeh “ended her hunger strike when the judicial restriction on Mehraveh was lifted.” Reza Khandan thanked all those who were following the news about his wife’s health. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Carol Dweck: The power of believing that you can improve | Talk Video
- A Scourge Is Spreading. M.T.A.’s Cure? Dude, Close Your Legs.
- The reason oil could drop as low as $20 per barrel
- MSNSelectedArticles: ====== One Song & Many Voices: Part One ========
- Iran honors nuclear deal with powers, IAEA report shows | News , Leban...