LONDON (Reuters) - Two European airlines said on Saturday they were halting services to Iran, a sign of the crumbling purchasing power of Iranians as their economy buckles under the weight of Western sanctions. Actually this is not correct, the Airlines stopped due to the sanctions coming into affect on Iran and what is worse is what this Normally Indicates. Every type of Sanction is in place for a war, airliners are a civilian transportation requirement and it is ... Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Iran inaugurates its biggest solar power plant
- George Galloway 'beaten over Israel comments' - Europe
- U.S. gives Intelsat, Eutelsat new waiver for Iran channels
- A billionaire's row - For sale: The world's most expensive apartment
- Isis 'A Message in Blood' video shows beheading of Kurdish man in Iraq...