LONDON (Reuters) - Two European airlines said on Saturday they were halting services to Iran, a sign of the crumbling purchasing power of Iranians as their economy buckles under the weight of Western sanctions. Actually this is not correct, the Airlines stopped due to the sanctions coming into affect on Iran and what is worse is what this Normally Indicates. Every type of Sanction is in place for a war, airliners are a civilian transportation requirement and it is ... Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Britain resigns as a world power
- Iran’s Apartheid Rules for Bahais ClarifiedHrana – News Agancy
- The Inventors Before Us: Archaeologists’ Discovery in Kenya Suggests H...
- Expanding Foothold, Islamic State Captures Syria’s Ancient Palmyra Aft...
- Iranian Ayatollah Might Be More Trustworthy than President Obama