LONDON (Reuters) - Two European airlines said on Saturday they were halting services to Iran, a sign of the crumbling purchasing power of Iranians as their economy buckles under the weight of Western sanctions. Actually this is not correct, the Airlines stopped due to the sanctions coming into affect on Iran and what is worse is what this Normally Indicates. Every type of Sanction is in place for a war, airliners are a civilian transportation requirement and it is ... Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Did Iran stage ‘downing’ of Israeli drone?
- Ukraine crisis: Nato readies a rapid-reaction spearhead force in respo...
- 5 reasons to suspect that Jesus never existed
- 'NYT' continues using discredited figures suggesting parity between Is...
- BBC News - Iran internet: Hassan Rouhani tells clerics web is vital