LONDON (Reuters) - Two European airlines said on Saturday they were halting services to Iran, a sign of the crumbling purchasing power of Iranians as their economy buckles under the weight of Western sanctions. Actually this is not correct, the Airlines stopped due to the sanctions coming into affect on Iran and what is worse is what this Normally Indicates. Every type of Sanction is in place for a war, airliners are a civilian transportation requirement and it is ... Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Converting the Ayatollahs - NYTimes.com
- Orthodox Jews in talks with health officials over oral suction circumc...
- BBC News - How Muslim Azerbaijan had satire years before Charlie Hebdo
- U.S. says Iran negotiations 'far more advanced'
- ‘US spends millions on overseas propaganda, but no one is buying it’ —...