TEHRAN, Iran — Iran says it has launched a video-sharing website in the latest move to create government-sanctioned alternatives to Internet powerhouses such as YouTube. The Web page of Iranian state TV says the new site – Mehr, or affection in Farsi – seeks to promote Iranian and Islamic culture and artists. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- farahmand collaborative teams' qibla plaza proposal for mashhad
- Unguided Russia Bombing of Syria Could Richochet on Putin
- Turkish defense radar locked on Russian fighter as it bombed Syrian to...
- Meet the female entrepreneurs breaking boundaries in Iran
- Review: Hillary Clinton on ‘Saturday Night Live’