TEHRAN, Iran — Iran says it has launched a video-sharing website in the latest move to create government-sanctioned alternatives to Internet powerhouses such as YouTube. The Web page of Iranian state TV says the new site – Mehr, or affection in Farsi – seeks to promote Iranian and Islamic culture and artists. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- 2 Prisoners Receive New Imprisonment SentencesHrana – News Agancy
- Sydney siege inquest told Man Haron Monis claimed to be Iranian spy | ...
- photographing virgins at america’s purity balls | read
- Sign Petition Calling on Sen. Graham to Retract Racist, Anti-Iranian R...
- Links to Iran and Hezbollah found in IS attack in Saudi Arabia