TEHRAN, Iran — Iran says it has launched a video-sharing website in the latest move to create government-sanctioned alternatives to Internet powerhouses such as YouTube. The Web page of Iranian state TV says the new site – Mehr, or affection in Farsi – seeks to promote Iranian and Islamic culture and artists. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Clashes Intensify Between Armenia and Azerbaijan Over Disputed Land
- CIA and Mossad killed senior Hezbollah figure in car bombing
- Taliban Justice Gains Favor as Official Afghan Courts Fail
- ‘Kill our pilot and we’ll execute ALL your prisoners': Jordan ‘says it...
- The Five Most Sexist Super Bowl Ads Ever