TEHRAN, Iran — Iran says it has launched a video-sharing website in the latest move to create government-sanctioned alternatives to Internet powerhouses such as YouTube. The Web page of Iranian state TV says the new site – Mehr, or affection in Farsi – seeks to promote Iranian and Islamic culture and artists. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- In a Chilling Phone Call, Yazidi Woman Made a Sex Slave by ISIS Begs f...
- Hamas’s Khalid Mishal on the Gaza War, Tunnels, and ISIS
- Americans favor cooperating with Iran in anti-ISIS campaign
- Why you shouldn’t ignore the Middle East’s other epic crisis
- To be or not to be: An insight into the legality of organ trade in Ira...