We're all born with deep natural capacities for creativity, and systems of mass education tend to suppress them. It is increasingly urgent to cultivate these capacities and to rethink the dominant approaches to education to make sure that we do. Read the full article...
Featured Life News Stories
- Notes from Iran on the Current Season of "Homeland" | Complex
- Pope gets nod over Miley Cyrus for 'Person of the Year' | usatoday
- TIME Person of the Year Finalists 2013 | TIME.com
- Cash-strapped Iranian students in U.S. hope nuclear deal will ease tui...
- Rouhani swaps turban for baseball cap | Al Jazeera English