Monteza Momayez (1936-2005) was one of Iran's most esteemed graphic designers. His book jackets, posters, stage design and logos combined Persian precision and worldly wit. I wrote a brief blurb here, years before his admirers and the Momayez Foundation created Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- International Campaign for Human Rights in Iran
- Transsexuality in Iran: A liberal law in a conservative state
- You Are More Than 7 Times As Likely To Be Killed By A Right-Wing Extre...
- What would happen if an Airbus A320 lost all power in flight?
- Putin: Turkey was protecting ISIL oil Smuggling; Russia urges Assad-Ku...