Monteza Momayez (1936-2005) was one of Iran's most esteemed graphic designers. His book jackets, posters, stage design and logos combined Persian precision and worldly wit. I wrote a brief blurb here, years before his admirers and the Momayez Foundation created Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Jon Stewart Suggests 2016 Change: ‘Let’s Get Rid of Ted Cruz’
- Why you’ve been wrong about Tehran all along?! - Real Iran
- Iran bans 'homosexual' and 'devil worshipping' hairstyles | World news
- International Campaign for Human Rights in Iran
- WINNER ANNOUNCED in Texas ‘Draw Mohammad Contest’ After Terror Attack...