A US Library of Congress report asserting that Iran's Intelligence agency has 30,000 employees has been widely quoted – and criticized. The report has been withdrawn and is now under revision. Read the full article...
Featured News Stories
- Bahrain moves to deport Shiite cleric | Yahoo News
- U.S. sharply criticizes Iran's election to U.N. committee | Yahoo News
- Iran unveils new 12.7 mm Gatling gun | IHS Jane's 360
- Palestinian Factions Announce Deal on Unity Government | The New York...
- Iran must stay out of Yemeni affairs: analysts | Central Asia Online