A US Library of Congress report asserting that Iran's Intelligence agency has 30,000 employees has been widely quoted – and criticized. The report has been withdrawn and is now under revision. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- In Northern Iraq, A Sign of the Civil War to Come? | Niqash
- Emirates Secretly Sends Colombian Mercenaries to Yemen Fight
- Airbus has a crazy idea to speed up airplane boarding and it's just li...
- Why The Offensive in Anbar, to Re-Take Ramadi, isn't Going Anywhere Fa...
- UK, Russia can defeat ISIS together – Russian ambassador — RT UK