A US Library of Congress report asserting that Iran's Intelligence agency has 30,000 employees has been widely quoted – and criticized. The report has been withdrawn and is now under revision. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- U.S.-Israel ties help and hinder American efforts to secure a cease-fi...
- As Much of the World Frowns on Israel, Americans Hold Out Support
- Iran's supreme leader calls for end to 'murderous' Israeli regime
- 8 Surprising Celebrities Outraged by Israel's Assault on Gaza
- Conyers, Detroit Water Brigade vow fight to help those threatened by s...