A US Library of Congress report asserting that Iran's Intelligence agency has 30,000 employees has been widely quoted – and criticized. The report has been withdrawn and is now under revision. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Why finding a flat in Tehran is as hard as in London and NYC | World n...
- New politics behind Russia’s supply of S-300 missile system to Iran
- Iran bans magazine after 'white marriage' special | World news
- In Rare Remarks, George W. Bush Argues Against the Lifting of Iran San...
- Iraq's Financial Crisis Amid War on ISIS