A US Library of Congress report asserting that Iran's Intelligence agency has 30,000 employees has been widely quoted – and criticized. The report has been withdrawn and is now under revision. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- American woman is being held hostage in Syria
- ISIL: We will attack Saudi Arabia during Eid al-Adha
- Why Israel’s bombardment of Gaza neighborhood left US officers ‘stunne...
- Roger Waters Writes Poem in Honor of Children from Gaza Strip
- I’m black, my brother’s white … and he’s a cop who shot a black man on...