It’s the gold standard of networking. Many executives swear that they don’t meet as many decision-makers in a whole year, as they do in the corridors and conference rooms of an economic forum. In comparison from a stand point of Networking for the well being of Iranians the 2500 year celebrations put forward by the late shah of Iran's team were a diamond standard in the world. In terms of price the celebrations cost far less, in terms of exclusivity the guest list ... Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Scotch eggs around the world – it has never been just a British thing ...
- Prophet says ‘shut-up and obey Sisi’, according to ex-Mufti
- Syria 'revises Quran to prevent misinterpretation'
- Turkish Tanks Shell Syrian Kurds who expelled ISIL from Zur Maghar
- Fighting for 50 States, Sanders House Parties Expect Tens of Thousands...