It’s the gold standard of networking. Many executives swear that they don’t meet as many decision-makers in a whole year, as they do in the corridors and conference rooms of an economic forum. In comparison from a stand point of Networking for the well being of Iranians the 2500 year celebrations put forward by the late shah of Iran's team were a diamond standard in the world. In terms of price the celebrations cost far less, in terms of exclusivity the guest list ... Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Israel to Build Fence Along at Least Part of Jordan Frontier
- Barack Obama warns Iran that any nuclear deal must stick to outline | ...
- Nigerian women take to Twitter to tell it like it is
- US-Kurdish cooperation will cease after IS defeat
- IS offensive running out of steam after rebel-regime victories