It’s the gold standard of networking. Many executives swear that they don’t meet as many decision-makers in a whole year, as they do in the corridors and conference rooms of an economic forum. In comparison from a stand point of Networking for the well being of Iranians the 2500 year celebrations put forward by the late shah of Iran's team were a diamond standard in the world. In terms of price the celebrations cost far less, in terms of exclusivity the guest list ... Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Iran vows nuclear enrichment 'without limits' unless sanctions end
- Bruce Willis and Demi Moore Daughter: Nipples Represent Equality
- Iranian ship convoy moves toward Yemen, alarming US officials
- Pardis Sabeti by J. Craig Venter: TIME 100
- The Ivy League’s favorite war criminal: Why the atrocities of Henry Ki...