It’s the gold standard of networking. Many executives swear that they don’t meet as many decision-makers in a whole year, as they do in the corridors and conference rooms of an economic forum. In comparison from a stand point of Networking for the well being of Iranians the 2500 year celebrations put forward by the late shah of Iran's team were a diamond standard in the world. In terms of price the celebrations cost far less, in terms of exclusivity the guest list ... Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Emirates Secretly Sends Colombian Mercenaries to Yemen Fight
- Review: ‘Lorca Madly in Love’ Portrays a Forbidden Romance Through Fla...
- UK, Russia can defeat ISIS together – Russian ambassador — RT UK
- ‘I’m Frightened’: After Attacks in Paris, New York Muslims Cope With a...
- Iran Human Rights | Article: 7 Executions in North & South Iran