It’s the gold standard of networking. Many executives swear that they don’t meet as many decision-makers in a whole year, as they do in the corridors and conference rooms of an economic forum. In comparison from a stand point of Networking for the well being of Iranians the 2500 year celebrations put forward by the late shah of Iran's team were a diamond standard in the world. In terms of price the celebrations cost far less, in terms of exclusivity the guest list ... Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Here’s a Way to Hold Wall Street Accountable
- 10 Things Your Flight Attendant Won't Tell You
- Yes, President Obama Can Still Nominate a Supreme Court Justice
- Despite the failed revolution, Egypt’s iron-fisted ruler won’t last...
- Watch SNL's Hillary Clinton sing I Can't Make You Love Me to young vot...