JALALABAD, Afghanistan (Reuters) - Unknown gunmen shot dead a senior female government worker on Monday, officials in eastern Afghanistan said, five months after her predecessor was killed in a bomb attack. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- How Iran Could Become Our Shadow Enemy in the Syria ISIS War
- Sherman urges Iran to seize opportunity for nuclear deal
- US and Canada strengthen economic relationship with Israel following a...
- Robert Reich: Harvard Business School is ruining America
- Tehran mocks anti-jihadist front that leaves Damascus behind