Jones & Keller advised GeoResources, Inc. in connection with its SEC-registered shelf takedown of $129.4 million of common stock and its selling shareholders' SEC-registered sale of $24.7 million of common stock, including the full exercise of the underwriters' option to purchase additional shares. Wells Fargo Securities was the Sole Book-Running ... Read the full article...
Featured Economy & Business News Stories
- Former Israeli Intelligence Operatives Now Working For Hedge Funds | F...
- Iran’s one-stop shop for U.S. Army gear | THE DAILY STAR
- 100-member Turkish trade delegation due in Iran | Tehran Times
- VOLKSWAGENS NEW 300 MPG CAR NOT ALLOWED IN AMERICA | offgridquest
- Iran's oil exports surge above West's sanctions cap: IEA| Reuters