Jones & Keller advised GeoResources, Inc. in connection with its SEC-registered shelf takedown of $129.4 million of common stock and its selling shareholders' SEC-registered sale of $24.7 million of common stock, including the full exercise of the underwriters' option to purchase additional shares. Wells Fargo Securities was the Sole Book-Running Manager for the offering. GeoResources, Inc. is an independent oil and gas company engaged in the acquisition and devel ... Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Hengameh Golestan’s best photograph: Iranian women rebel against the 1...
- Benjamin Netanyahu faces a stark dilemma in the Iran nuclear deal
- Press Releases: Iran: Death Sentence of Mohammad Ali Taheri
- Three more Senate Democrats endorse Iran nuclear deal
- WikiLeaks Publishes More Documents Revealing Saudi Connection Against ...