Jones & Keller advised GeoResources, Inc. in connection with its SEC-registered shelf takedown of $129.4 million of common stock and its selling shareholders' SEC-registered sale of $24.7 million of common stock, including the full exercise of the underwriters' option to purchase additional shares. Wells Fargo Securities was the Sole Book-Running Manager for the offering. GeoResources, Inc. is an independent oil and gas company engaged in the acquisition and devel ... Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Turkey’s True Goals in Syria are Much More Than Just Oil and Money
- Obama Administration Rejects New Settlement Recognition
- 11 secrets cabin crew won't tell you
- Saudi Arabia sentences woman convicted of adultery to death by stoning...
- Surviving relatives of drowned Kurdish toddler Aylan Kurdi 'to be admi...