Jones & Keller advised GeoResources, Inc. in connection with its SEC-registered shelf takedown of $129.4 million of common stock and its selling shareholders' SEC-registered sale of $24.7 million of common stock, including the full exercise of the underwriters' option to purchase additional shares. Wells Fargo Securities was the Sole Book-Running Manager for the offering. GeoResources, Inc. is an independent oil and gas company engaged in the acquisition and devel ... Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Why Turkey's Battle Against ISIS Is Really Against the Kurds
- The Hard Lives of Britain's Synthetic Marijuana Addicts | VICE
- Fresh Graffiti against Bahais in TehranHrana – News Agancy
- A Virus Disease Has Spread in Ward 8 of Evin PrisonHrana – News Agancy...
- No Really—What’s the Difference Between a Democrat and a Socialist?...