As the crisis in Syria deepens, world powers become more divided over how to respond. The death toll, according to the United Nations, has exceeded 10,000. In an unprecedented move, the Arab League called for the UN Security Council to end the violence in Syria. However, the UN Security Council resolution embracing the Arab League’s proposal on Syria was vetoed by Russia and China. Considering the Syrian regime’s atrocities, the West alongside the Arab League are po ... Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Emirates Secretly Sends Colombian Mercenaries to Yemen Fight
- Review: ‘Lorca Madly in Love’ Portrays a Forbidden Romance Through Fla...
- UK, Russia can defeat ISIS together – Russian ambassador — RT UK
- ‘I’m Frightened’: After Attacks in Paris, New York Muslims Cope With a...
- Iran Human Rights | Article: 7 Executions in North & South Iran