As the crisis in Syria deepens, world powers become more divided over how to respond. The death toll, according to the United Nations, has exceeded 10,000. In an unprecedented move, the Arab League called for the UN Security Council to end the violence in Syria. However, the UN Security Council resolution embracing the Arab League’s proposal on Syria was vetoed by Russia and China. Considering the Syrian regime’s atrocities, the West alongside the Arab League are po ... Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- 5 reasons to suspect that Jesus never existed
- Iranian Women's Monthly Under Pressure From Hard-Liners
- Ayatollah Urges Iran To Boycott 'Immoral' High-Speed Mobile Data
- Turkey's new premier says 'no hope' of normalizing ties with Israel un...
- Iran to accelerate construction of railway aimed to connect country to...