As the crisis in Syria deepens, world powers become more divided over how to respond. The death toll, according to the United Nations, has exceeded 10,000. In an unprecedented move, the Arab League called for the UN Security Council to end the violence in Syria. However, the UN Security Council resolution embracing the Arab League’s proposal on Syria was vetoed by Russia and China. Considering the Syrian regime’s atrocities, the West alongside the Arab League are po ... Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- China to receive Russian S-400 systems in exchange for political suppo...
- OPEC Holds Production Unchanged; Prices Fall
- A simple guide to the sudden collapse in oil prices
- Israel To Arrest Anyone For Posting Content Deemed ‘Anti-Israel’ On Fa...
- 'Collective punishment' targets Palestinians - Middle East