As the crisis in Syria deepens, world powers become more divided over how to respond. The death toll, according to the United Nations, has exceeded 10,000. In an unprecedented move, the Arab League called for the UN Security Council to end the violence in Syria. However, the UN Security Council resolution embracing the Arab League’s proposal on Syria was vetoed by Russia and China. Considering the Syrian regime’s atrocities, the West alongside the Arab League are po ... Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Blast from the Past: When Hawks Wanted to Bomb a 'Suicidal' China
- Saudi child filmed driving 200km/h |GulfNews.com
- U.S. Navy alarmed at Beijing’s ‘Great Wall of sand’ in South China Sea...
- Heartbreak: Reporting on Gaza’s child victims
- Does barbaric Georgia prison cell photo depict an American Abu Ghraib?