As the crisis in Syria deepens, world powers become more divided over how to respond. The death toll, according to the United Nations, has exceeded 10,000. In an unprecedented move, the Arab League called for the UN Security Council to end the violence in Syria. However, the UN Security Council resolution embracing the Arab League’s proposal on Syria was vetoed by Russia and China. Considering the Syrian regime’s atrocities, the West alongside the Arab League are po ... Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- The Hard Lives of Britain's Synthetic Marijuana Addicts | VICE
- Fresh Graffiti against Bahais in TehranHrana – News Agancy
- A Virus Disease Has Spread in Ward 8 of Evin PrisonHrana – News Agancy...
- No Really—What’s the Difference Between a Democrat and a Socialist?...
- Iran nuclear deal: Growing signs Schumer will oppose it