Iran considers an offer to negotiate directly with the U.S. over its nuclear program a “step forward” and expects to resume meetings with world powers later this month, the Persian Gulf nation’s Foreign Minister Ali Akbar Salehi said. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- U.S. and Allies Hit ISIS Targets in Syria
- Open war as Iraq bombs Iran: from the archive, 23 September 1980
- Iran judiciary gives final order to shut down WhatsApp, Viber
- Asian Games: Iran occupies top two places in women's 10m air rifle
- Ban Ki-Moon urges Iranian regime free all political prisoners, journal...