Iran considers an offer to negotiate directly with the U.S. over its nuclear program a “step forward” and expects to resume meetings with world powers later this month, the Persian Gulf nation’s Foreign Minister Ali Akbar Salehi said. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Iranian official: employing women 'not a priority'
- US steps up sanctions on Iran over nuclear program
- Syrian Rebels welcome US Air strikes on ISIL Terrorists
- Israel tech site paying “interns” to covertly plant stories in social ...
- Thirteen arrested as protesters tell Senators Menendez and Booker 'No ...