Iran considers an offer to negotiate directly with the U.S. over its nuclear program a “step forward” and expects to resume meetings with world powers later this month, the Persian Gulf nation’s Foreign Minister Ali Akbar Salehi said. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Israel To Arrest Anyone For Posting Content Deemed ‘Anti-Israel’ On Fa...
- 'Collective punishment' targets Palestinians - Middle East
- Diaries of an Exiled Persian: Princess Fatemeh Pahlavi : A Rare Photo
- New Statesman | Wahhabism to ISIS: how Saudi Arabia exported the main ...
- Video: Iranian woman dances on Tehran's metro in protest against laws