Iran considers an offer to negotiate directly with the U.S. over its nuclear program a “step forward” and expects to resume meetings with world powers later this month, the Persian Gulf nation’s Foreign Minister Ali Akbar Salehi said. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Subvert Valentine's Day: remake the celebration of love in your own im...
- For 12 Photographers, an Anxious Gaze on Israel and the West Bank
- The 100 Jokes That Shaped Modern Comedy -- Vulture
- Hizballah execute two for trying to feed starving Syrians
- As elections approach, Iran cracks down on Internet activism with 'adv...