Fifteen-year-old Pakistani schoolgirl Malala Yousafzai, who was shot by a Taliban gunman at point blank range as she travelled on a bus to school on October 9, has been nominated by the ruling Labour Party members in Norway for the Nobel peace prize. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Israeli women are showing support for the IDF — by showing their boobs...
- Iran's Quiet Massacre at Qeshm, on Qatar's Behalf
- The Iranian Islamic Fundamentalist’s Handbook on Sex in the West
- Remembering Zahra Kazemi and continuing rights abuses in Iran
- For Palestinians, There Is No Leaving on a Jet Plane