Fifteen-year-old Pakistani schoolgirl Malala Yousafzai, who was shot by a Taliban gunman at point blank range as she travelled on a bus to school on October 9, has been nominated by the ruling Labour Party members in Norway for the Nobel peace prize. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Otherwise Occupied / The commandment to expel - Diplomacy and Defense ...
- Neighbors but not Friends: Gilan, Gorbachev, and 8 Other Russian-Irani...
- On Iran: Congress, Please Step Aside
- Time to admit that Israel is a sick society that needs treatment
- Why this Iranian-born writer fears for America’s soul