Fifteen-year-old Pakistani schoolgirl Malala Yousafzai, who was shot by a Taliban gunman at point blank range as she travelled on a bus to school on October 9, has been nominated by the ruling Labour Party members in Norway for the Nobel peace prize. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Yassmin Abdel-Magied: What does my headscarf mean to you? | Talk Video
- Saudi Arabia has been stabbing the US in the back for decades
- The US and China can avoid a collision course – if the US gives up its...
- Report: Swiss court orders Israel to pay Iran $1b for over Shah era oi...
- Iran lifts FINA World Water Polo Development Trophy