Fifteen-year-old Pakistani schoolgirl Malala Yousafzai, who was shot by a Taliban gunman at point blank range as she travelled on a bus to school on October 9, has been nominated by the ruling Labour Party members in Norway for the Nobel peace prize. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Hunter who paid $55G to kill Cecil the lion ID'd as American dentist
- EOT design studio creates whispering rainbow in tehran
- The Balance of Power in the Middle East Just Changed | Peter Van Buren...
- VIDEO: Noam Chomsky on How Israel and the U.S. Created the Myth of the...
- Behind Iran's enduring hostility towards Israel