Fifteen-year-old Pakistani schoolgirl Malala Yousafzai, who was shot by a Taliban gunman at point blank range as she travelled on a bus to school on October 9, has been nominated by the ruling Labour Party members in Norway for the Nobel peace prize. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Report: Emails Show CNN Reporter Coordinated with Hillary Camp to Atta...
- US Muslim forced off plane cites Islamophobia
- The Forgotten History Behind Some of America's Busiest Airports
- Here’s your chance to pilot an airliner: JetBlue to train pilots from ...
- International Campaign for Human Rights in Iran