Fifteen-year-old Pakistani schoolgirl Malala Yousafzai, who was shot by a Taliban gunman at point blank range as she travelled on a bus to school on October 9, has been nominated by the ruling Labour Party members in Norway for the Nobel peace prize. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Oil, Grandeur And A Challenge To The West, Time, Monday Nov. 04 1974
- Havana’s Vital Biennial Was Trumped by a Stifled Voice
- Social Democracy Is 100% American | Common Dreams
- AIC’s Amb. Thomas Pickering discusses Iran nuclear negotiations and no...
- U.S. stockpiles powerful bunker-buster bombs in case Iran nuclear talk...