Fifteen-year-old Pakistani schoolgirl Malala Yousafzai, who was shot by a Taliban gunman at point blank range as she travelled on a bus to school on October 9, has been nominated by the ruling Labour Party members in Norway for the Nobel peace prize. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Lady Gaga Appears in Tom Ford Video for Spring 2016 Collection
- ‘West uses terrorism as new instrument to subjugate Middle East’ — RT ...
- Syria: Is there a Russian-Iranian Dispute over Fate of al-Assad?
- Hundreds of Mauritanian women in Saudi Arabia work in 'slave-like' con...
- Syrian crisis: Assad warns of Mid-East destruction