Fifteen-year-old Pakistani schoolgirl Malala Yousafzai, who was shot by a Taliban gunman at point blank range as she travelled on a bus to school on October 9, has been nominated by the ruling Labour Party members in Norway for the Nobel peace prize. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- James Foley, Missing American Photojournalist, Reportedly Beheaded By ...
- The world’s dictators love the unrest in Ferguson.
- How the US Policy on Syria is Backfiring - Fear of ISIS
- Israeli ship is blocked from unloading in Oakland for four straight da...
- Three Reasons The iPhone 6 Will Keep Apple On Top