Fifteen-year-old Pakistani schoolgirl Malala Yousafzai, who was shot by a Taliban gunman at point blank range as she travelled on a bus to school on October 9, has been nominated by the ruling Labour Party members in Norway for the Nobel peace prize. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Australia issues arrest warrants over Syria severed head photos
- Madonna Supports Gaza Children, Calls for Ceasefire
- NBA Stars Including Magic Johnson Cancel Sports Arena Opening in Israe...
- Penelope Cruz, Javier Bardem, Pedro Almodovar denounce Israel's 'genoc...
- Celebs tweet on Israel-Gaza conflict - Lucy McCalmont