A leaked US justice department memo reveals its legal case for drone strikes on American citizens abroad, which a civil liberties group calls "reckless". Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- What's Wrong With This Picture? For U.S. Fight Against ISIS, Everythin...
- Explosive Growth, Highly Disruptive, Super-Evil — Matter — Medium
- Russia: Band of brothers | The Economist
- Cornered but unbound by nuclear pact, Israel reconsiders military acti...
- Hezbollah claims 'pinpoint' Iranian missiles added to its arsenal