A leaked US justice department memo reveals its legal case for drone strikes on American citizens abroad, which a civil liberties group calls "reckless". Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Teacher shoots dead six colleagues in Saudi Arabia, state TV reports |...
- Iran Marks Revolution With 'Death to America' Chants
- How Iran's election could make history
- John Lennon, 1980 and me: an appreciation of Kevin Barry's Beatlebone ...
- From palace to prison: Iran's Qasr – in pictures | World news