A leaked US justice department memo reveals its legal case for drone strikes on American citizens abroad, which a civil liberties group calls "reckless". Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Iranian official: employing women 'not a priority'
- US steps up sanctions on Iran over nuclear program
- Syrian Rebels welcome US Air strikes on ISIL Terrorists
- Israel tech site paying “interns” to covertly plant stories in social ...
- Thirteen arrested as protesters tell Senators Menendez and Booker 'No ...