Dr. Mohammad Maleki, former chancellor of the University of Tehran, is a long-time dissident. As the first post-revolution chancellor of the University of Tehran, he attempted to institute direct democratic management of the institution. Among other subjects, this letter refers Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- MSNSelectedArticles: ====== One Song & Many Voices: Part One ========
- If It's True on Cuba, It's True on Iran | Trita Parsi
- Ads Against Apartheid hits LA with Mandela campaign – Mondoweiss
- 2 car bombs rock southern Sweden's city of Malmo
- Iranian defense minister: We are world's fourth missile power - Middle...