Dr. Mohammad Maleki, former chancellor of the University of Tehran, is a long-time dissident. As the first post-revolution chancellor of the University of Tehran, he attempted to institute direct democratic management of the institution. Among other subjects, this letter refers Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Emirates Secretly Sends Colombian Mercenaries to Yemen Fight
- Review: ‘Lorca Madly in Love’ Portrays a Forbidden Romance Through Fla...
- UK, Russia can defeat ISIS together – Russian ambassador — RT UK
- ‘I’m Frightened’: After Attacks in Paris, New York Muslims Cope With a...
- Iran Human Rights | Article: 7 Executions in North & South Iran