Dr. Mohammad Maleki, former chancellor of the University of Tehran, is a long-time dissident. As the first post-revolution chancellor of the University of Tehran, he attempted to institute direct democratic management of the institution. Among other subjects, this letter refers Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- The secret handbook that helps Israel twist the BBC round its little f...
- UN Security Council agrees on statement calling for cease-fire in Gaza
- U.S. diplomats' return to Libya could be more hazardous than exit
- World’s Most Expensive RV Sold in Dubai [w/Video]
- U.S.-Israeli tensions rise as hostilities in Gaza subside