Dr. Mohammad Maleki, former chancellor of the University of Tehran, is a long-time dissident. As the first post-revolution chancellor of the University of Tehran, he attempted to institute direct democratic management of the institution. Among other subjects, this letter refers Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Did Iran stage ‘downing’ of Israeli drone?
- Ukraine crisis: Nato readies a rapid-reaction spearhead force in respo...
- 5 reasons to suspect that Jesus never existed
- Watch Charles Bowden on DN! "Murder City: Ciudad Juárez and the Global...
- BBC News - Iran internet: Hassan Rouhani tells clerics web is vital