Dr. Mohammad Maleki, former chancellor of the University of Tehran, is a long-time dissident. As the first post-revolution chancellor of the University of Tehran, he attempted to institute direct democratic management of the institution. Among other subjects, this letter refers Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Iranian cleric's death leaves gap in key power body| Reuters
- Turkey to Let Iraqi Kurds Cross to Syria To Fight ISIS
- In the Syria We Don’t Know by Charles Glass
- Oman's uncertain future - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East
- “Anti-Petrodollar” CEO of French Energy Giant Total Dies in Freak Plan...