Dr. Mohammad Maleki, former chancellor of the University of Tehran, is a long-time dissident. As the first post-revolution chancellor of the University of Tehran, he attempted to institute direct democratic management of the institution. Among other subjects, this letter refers Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- U.S.-Israel ties help and hinder American efforts to secure a cease-fi...
- As Much of the World Frowns on Israel, Americans Hold Out Support
- Iran's supreme leader calls for end to 'murderous' Israeli regime
- 8 Surprising Celebrities Outraged by Israel's Assault on Gaza
- British MP sorry over Gaza tweet