Dr. Mohammad Maleki, former chancellor of the University of Tehran, is a long-time dissident. As the first post-revolution chancellor of the University of Tehran, he attempted to institute direct democratic management of the institution. Among other subjects, this letter refers Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Tehran tries to inspire residents to follow 'Islamic lifestyle' via co...
- Iraqi peshmerga fighters head for Syria to fight Islamic State| Reuter...
- Iran Says Oil Revenue Down 30% Because of Global Price Decline
- Israel's Netanyahu fumes at reported U.S. slur| Reuters
- Sweden recognises state of Palestine - Europe