Khuzestan is the richest region in Iran and the source of its oil, but the indigenous Arab people suffer the country's highest poverty rate. Why are the Arab Ahwazi people the poorest in Iran? To answer this question, it is important to look at the factors that have created the situation in Khuzestan province. Labour is a major factor that affects the living standards of societies. Although few human rights activists look in depth at labour issues in Ahwaz, it is cr ... Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- The Day Israel Attacked America - Special series
- Watch the trailer for an Iranian vampire film (VIDEO).
- Walmart Is Selling A "Pashtun Papa Islamic Costume"
- The Iranian Nuclear Issue and Sino-Iranian Relations « Going to Tehran...
- The Chickenshit Lobby Is Mad As Hell by Justin Raimondo -- Antiwar.com