Khuzestan is the richest region in Iran and the source of its oil, but the indigenous Arab people suffer the country's highest poverty rate. Why are the Arab Ahwazi people the poorest in Iran? To answer this question, it is important to look at the factors that have created the situation in Khuzestan province. Labour is a major factor that affects the living standards of societies. Although few human rights activists look in depth at labour issues in Ahwaz, it is cr ... Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- farahmand collaborative teams' qibla plaza proposal for mashhad
- Review: Hillary Clinton on ‘Saturday Night Live’
- A Lost African Civilization, and a Sculpture That Tells Its Story
- PressTV-‘Biggest economic crash ever to hit US’
- FLIGHT ATTENDANTS SPILL AIR SERVICE SECRETS SO YOU CAN FLY HAPPIER (AN...