Khuzestan is the richest region in Iran and the source of its oil, but the indigenous Arab people suffer the country's highest poverty rate. Why are the Arab Ahwazi people the poorest in Iran? To answer this question, it is important to look at the factors that have created the situation in Khuzestan province. Labour is a major factor that affects the living standards of societies. Although few human rights activists look in depth at labour issues in Ahwaz, it is cr ... Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Asian Games: Iran Football Official Suspected of Sexual Harassment
- US and Canada strengthen economic relationship with Israel following a...
- PA calls for international coalition 'to end Israeli occupation'
- The Young Girls Escaping the ISIS War
- Israelis feel their global status depends on peace with Palestinians