Khuzestan is the richest region in Iran and the source of its oil, but the indigenous Arab people suffer the country's highest poverty rate. Why are the Arab Ahwazi people the poorest in Iran? To answer this question, it is important to look at the factors that have created the situation in Khuzestan province. Labour is a major factor that affects the living standards of societies. Although few human rights activists look in depth at labour issues in Ahwaz, it is cr ... Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- 7 foods that were supposed to be incredibly unhealthy — but are actual...
- The 8 Jobs In High Demand That Don't Require A College Degree
- I Am Ali: Exclusive clip from the forthcoming Muhammad Ali documentary...
- BBC News - Iran nuclear talks: 'Big gaps' remain as deadline looms
- Many Iranians pessimistic about reaching deal to ease sanctions