Iran’s Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, just poured cold water on the idea of bilateral talks between the US and Iran. Although the Obama administration has sought talks, both Washington and Tehran agree on one point: They are both skeptical about the prospects of future diplomacy and suspicious of the other’s intentions and capabilities for peace making. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Gaza UN shelter shelled, 'killing 15'
- U.N. shelter in Gaza shelled, killing at least 15; cease-fire elusive
- John Kerry 'wanded' by security guards at Egypt's presidential palace
- Is ISIS ordering women in Iraq to undergo female genital mutilation?
- “The more the dead, the better”: Israel’s crumbling media war