Iran’s Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, just poured cold water on the idea of bilateral talks between the US and Iran. Although the Obama administration has sought talks, both Washington and Tehran agree on one point: They are both skeptical about the prospects of future diplomacy and suspicious of the other’s intentions and capabilities for peace making. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Inside ISIS: Salman Ahsrafi's photo found in documents revealing under...
- Reza Aslan And Theological Scholar Peter Lillback Debate Who Jesus Rea...
- A vanishing paradise: along Iran's Khalkhal-Asalem Road | World news
- Thousands stage anti-Islam protest in Germany
- Captive orangutan has human right to freedom, Argentine court rules