Iran’s Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, just poured cold water on the idea of bilateral talks between the US and Iran. Although the Obama administration has sought talks, both Washington and Tehran agree on one point: They are both skeptical about the prospects of future diplomacy and suspicious of the other’s intentions and capabilities for peace making. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Ayatollah Urges Iran To Boycott 'Immoral' High-Speed Mobile Data
- Iran to accelerate construction of railway aimed to connect country to...
- US urges Israel to reverse land appropriation - Middle East
- Khamenei to Rouhani: "Embrace the True Revolutionaries"
- Israel plans to expropriate 400 hectares of West Bank, army says