Iran’s Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, just poured cold water on the idea of bilateral talks between the US and Iran. Although the Obama administration has sought talks, both Washington and Tehran agree on one point: They are both skeptical about the prospects of future diplomacy and suspicious of the other’s intentions and capabilities for peace making. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Review: Elvis Costello’s ‘Unfaithful Music & Disappearing Ink,’ a Memo...
- NATO, Tested by Russia in Syria, Raises Its Guard and Its Tone
- US to back ban on passenger plane shipments
- Aggressive Violence at Air France Highlight Airline Complications, Ove...
- 15 Flight Attendants Reveal Things They Wish All Passengers Knew