Iran’s Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, just poured cold water on the idea of bilateral talks between the US and Iran. Although the Obama administration has sought talks, both Washington and Tehran agree on one point: They are both skeptical about the prospects of future diplomacy and suspicious of the other’s intentions and capabilities for peace making. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Ayatollah's daughter preaches Israel-Iran peace
- Muslim Frenchwomen Struggle With Discrimination as Bans on Veils Expan...
- White House Responds To Question of Apology For 1953 Iran Coup
- Hassan Rouhani's glaring failure to curb human rights abuses in Iran
- What Israel's Chief of Staff Is Worried About — No, It's Not Iran