By Jessica Dye NEW YORK, Feb 5 (Reuters) - The head of a proposed mosque that was to be built near the site of the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks in New York City was sued on Tuesday and accused of squandering millions of dollars in donations on lavish lifestyle perks for himself and his wife. The lawsuit, filed in Manhattan Supreme Court by several donors, accuses Imam Feisel Abdul Rauf of diverting $167,000 from private donations and $3 ... Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- It’s Time for the United States to Start Worrying About a Saudi Collap...
- ‘Which side are you fighting for?’ Russia blasts US for refusing to sh...
- Four Syria-Bound Russian Missiles Crashed in Iran, U.S. Officials Say
- The best airlines for long trips in economy class
- In Syria, Russia chasing Chechens again | News , Middle East