By Jessica Dye NEW YORK, Feb 5 (Reuters) - The head of a proposed mosque that was to be built near the site of the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks in New York City was sued on Tuesday and accused of squandering millions of dollars in donations on lavish lifestyle perks for himself and his wife. The lawsuit, filed in Manhattan Supreme Court by several donors, accuses Imam Feisel Abdul Rauf of diverting $167,000 from private donations and $3 ... Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Iran's rulers urge a baby boom to double population by 2050
- “Flying Garbage:” A Big Environmental Threat
- YouTube 'stunt' shows violent homophobia in Russia
- Jeb Bush grabs cash from Iran and Cuba émigrés while opposing Obama po...
- Watch the most hilarious Ramadan dance of 2015 | Nigerian Entertainmen...