By Jessica Dye NEW YORK, Feb 5 (Reuters) - The head of a proposed mosque that was to be built near the site of the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks in New York City was sued on Tuesday and accused of squandering millions of dollars in donations on lavish lifestyle perks for himself and his wife. The lawsuit, filed in Manhattan Supreme Court by several donors, accuses Imam Feisel Abdul Rauf of diverting $167,000 from private donations and $3 ... Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- The Day Israel Attacked America - Special series
- Watch the trailer for an Iranian vampire film (VIDEO).
- Walmart Is Selling A "Pashtun Papa Islamic Costume"
- The Iranian Nuclear Issue and Sino-Iranian Relations « Going to Tehran...
- The Chickenshit Lobby Is Mad As Hell by Justin Raimondo -- Antiwar.com