Secretary of State John Kerry said Iran must decide whether it wants to resolve the dispute over its nuclear program through negotiations, warning that President Barack Obama is “prepared to do whatever is necessary” to stop the Islamic Republic from getting an atomic weapon. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- PressTV-‘Biggest economic crash ever to hit US’
- FLIGHT ATTENDANTS SPILL AIR SERVICE SECRETS SO YOU CAN FLY HAPPIER (AN...
- In the End, People May Really Just Want to Date Themselves
- ‘West uses terrorism as new instrument to subjugate Middle East’ — RT ...
- Syria: Is there a Russian-Iranian Dispute over Fate of al-Assad?