Secretary of State John Kerry said Iran must decide whether it wants to resolve the dispute over its nuclear program through negotiations, warning that President Barack Obama is “prepared to do whatever is necessary” to stop the Islamic Republic from getting an atomic weapon. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- CIA and Mossad killed senior Hezbollah figure in car bombing
- ‘Kill our pilot and we’ll execute ALL your prisoners': Jordan ‘says it...
- The Five Most Sexist Super Bowl Ads Ever
- In LA, Women Build A Mosque Where They Can Call To Prayer : NPR
- Code Pink's citizen's arrest of Henry Kissinger 'The great American vi...