Secretary of State John Kerry said Iran must decide whether it wants to resolve the dispute over its nuclear program through negotiations, warning that President Barack Obama is “prepared to do whatever is necessary” to stop the Islamic Republic from getting an atomic weapon. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- What's Wrong With This Picture? For U.S. Fight Against ISIS, Everythin...
- Explosive Growth, Highly Disruptive, Super-Evil — Matter — Medium
- Russia: Band of brothers | The Economist
- Hezbollah claims 'pinpoint' Iranian missiles added to its arsenal
- Cornered but unbound by nuclear pact, Israel reconsiders military acti...