Secretary of State John Kerry said Iran must decide whether it wants to resolve the dispute over its nuclear program through negotiations, warning that President Barack Obama is “prepared to do whatever is necessary” to stop the Islamic Republic from getting an atomic weapon. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- “Flying Garbage:” A Big Environmental Threat
- YouTube 'stunt' shows violent homophobia in Russia
- Jeb Bush grabs cash from Iran and Cuba émigrés while opposing Obama po...
- Iran's rulers urge a baby boom to double population by 2050
- Watch the most hilarious Ramadan dance of 2015 | Nigerian Entertainmen...