First-time director John Kahrs takes the art of animation in a bold new direction with the Oscar-nominated short film 'Paperman', introducing a groundbreaking technique that seamlessly merges computer-generated and hand-drawn animation techniques. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- In the Syria We Don’t Know by Charles Glass
- Coffee, regular or decaf, is good for your liver: Study : LIFE : Tech ...
- Chinese Getting Hooked on the Middle East's Favorite Drug
- Vladimir Putin Threatens US, Europe with Russia's 5,000 Nuclear Warhea...
- Documents Show US Siding With Israel in Death of Its Own Citizen