First-time director John Kahrs takes the art of animation in a bold new direction with the Oscar-nominated short film 'Paperman', introducing a groundbreaking technique that seamlessly merges computer-generated and hand-drawn animation techniques. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Iran's rulers urge a baby boom to double population by 2050
- Ebadi: Now is the time for a ′human rights deal′ in Iran | Asia | DW.C...
- 6 Creatively Repurposed Historical Spaces to Visit
- Zimbabwe calls for extradition of Cecil the lion's killer| Reuters
- A Palestianian toddler is murdered by Israeli settlers