Committee of Human Rights Reporters – Kurdish journalist Adnan Hassanpour has spent 7 years in prison, making him the longest standing prisoner among journalists. He is serving his sentence behind bars in Sanandaj prison, deprived of his legal right to furlough, without a single hour of release during these years. Leyli Hassanpour, the sister of the incarcerated journalist said in an interview with Committee of Human Rights Reporters regarding her brother, “Adnan ha ... Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- “Flying Garbage:” A Big Environmental Threat
- YouTube 'stunt' shows violent homophobia in Russia
- Jeb Bush grabs cash from Iran and Cuba émigrés while opposing Obama po...
- Iran's rulers urge a baby boom to double population by 2050
- Watch the most hilarious Ramadan dance of 2015 | Nigerian Entertainmen...