Committee of Human Rights Reporters – Kurdish journalist Adnan Hassanpour has spent 7 years in prison, making him the longest standing prisoner among journalists. He is serving his sentence behind bars in Sanandaj prison, deprived of his legal right to furlough, without a single hour of release during these years. Leyli Hassanpour, the sister of the incarcerated journalist said in an interview with Committee of Human Rights Reporters regarding her brother, “Adnan ha ... Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Israel To Arrest Anyone For Posting Content Deemed ‘Anti-Israel’ On Fa...
- Diaries of an Exiled Persian: Princess Fatemeh Pahlavi : A Rare Photo
- New Statesman | Wahhabism to ISIS: how Saudi Arabia exported the main ...
- Video: Iranian woman dances on Tehran's metro in protest against laws
- US Congress and the Iran nuclear deal