Committee of Human Rights Reporters – Kurdish journalist Adnan Hassanpour has spent 7 years in prison, making him the longest standing prisoner among journalists. He is serving his sentence behind bars in Sanandaj prison, deprived of his legal right to furlough, without a single hour of release during these years. Leyli Hassanpour, the sister of the incarcerated journalist said in an interview with Committee of Human Rights Reporters regarding her brother, “Adnan ha ... Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- portland imc - 2007.06.03 - Time magazine's 1951 man of the year
- How America is quietly becoming a climate change leader
- Fewer Californians got into UC, while offers to foreign students rose
- State Department Slams Last-Minute Push To Sabotage Iran Deal
- ‘F*ck Me!': Stewart Baffled that Trump’s ‘Farce of a Candidacy’ Is Suc...