As jailed human rights lawyer Nasrin Sotoudeh's daughter receives the Sakharov Prize, many campaigners say there is unprecedented pressure on the legal profession in Iran, reports BBC Persian's Fariba Sahraei. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- In the Syria We Don’t Know by Charles Glass
- Vladimir Putin Threatens US, Europe with Russia's 5,000 Nuclear Warhea...
- Coffee, regular or decaf, is good for your liver: Study : LIFE : Tech ...
- Chinese Getting Hooked on the Middle East's Favorite Drug
- Report: Hamas leader's daughter received medical treatment in Israel