As jailed human rights lawyer Nasrin Sotoudeh's daughter receives the Sakharov Prize, many campaigners say there is unprecedented pressure on the legal profession in Iran, reports BBC Persian's Fariba Sahraei. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Tehran tries to inspire residents to follow 'Islamic lifestyle' via co...
- Iraqi peshmerga fighters head for Syria to fight Islamic State| Reuter...
- Iran Says Oil Revenue Down 30% Because of Global Price Decline
- Israel's Netanyahu fumes at reported U.S. slur| Reuters
- Sweden recognises state of Palestine - Europe