From Yahoo! News: TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — An Iranian newspaper is reporting that government authorities are confiscating Buddha statues from shops in Tehran to stop the promotion of Buddhism in the country. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- What's Wrong With This Picture? For U.S. Fight Against ISIS, Everythin...
- Cornered but unbound by nuclear pact, Israel reconsiders military acti...
- Volleyball woman Ghoncheh Ghavami out of Iran prison
- Explosive Growth, Highly Disruptive, Super-Evil — Matter — Medium
- Russia: Band of brothers | The Economist