Twenty two percent of Iran’s children do not go to school, ISNA quoted Farshid Yazdani, activist in the field of rights of children, as saying. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Australia issues arrest warrants over Syria severed head photos
- Madonna Supports Gaza Children, Calls for Ceasefire
- NBA Stars Including Magic Johnson Cancel Sports Arena Opening in Israe...
- Penelope Cruz, Javier Bardem, Pedro Almodovar denounce Israel's 'genoc...
- Celebs tweet on Israel-Gaza conflict - Lucy McCalmont