Twenty two percent of Iran’s children do not go to school, ISNA quoted Farshid Yazdani, activist in the field of rights of children, as saying. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Masnavi Shirin o Khusro - Ameer Khusro Dehlavi (Farsi) : Free Download...
- Victim: I Watched British MPs Rape and Murder Young Boys
- The Destabilization of Pakistan: Tariq Ali on Taliban School Massacre ...
- Iran conference panelists criticize nuclear program
- Stewart Bashes Sony: Great, Now Kim Jong-un Decides the Films We Make