Twenty two percent of Iran’s children do not go to school, ISNA quoted Farshid Yazdani, activist in the field of rights of children, as saying. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Open war as Iraq bombs Iran: from the archive, 23 September 1980
- U.S. and Allies Hit ISIS Targets in Syria
- Asian Games: Iran occupies top two places in women's 10m air rifle
- Iran judiciary gives final order to shut down WhatsApp, Viber
- Ban Ki-Moon urges Iranian regime free all political prisoners, journal...