Twenty two percent of Iran’s children do not go to school, ISNA quoted Farshid Yazdani, activist in the field of rights of children, as saying. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- 5 reasons to suspect that Jesus never existed
- Iranian Women's Monthly Under Pressure From Hard-Liners
- Ayatollah Urges Iran To Boycott 'Immoral' High-Speed Mobile Data
- Turkey's new premier says 'no hope' of normalizing ties with Israel un...
- Iran to accelerate construction of railway aimed to connect country to...