Foreign Affairs Minister John Baird today issued the following statement: "Despite intensive efforts by the international community to engage Iran on its nuclear program, the Iranian regime refuses to comply with its international obligations, cooperate fully with the International Atomic Energy Agency, or enter into meaningful negotiations. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Syrian Rebels welcome US Air strikes on ISIL Terrorists
- Persian paranoia: America’s fear of Iranian cyber power | Technology
- Thirteen arrested as protesters tell Senators Menendez and Booker 'No ...
- The Iranian elite and the nuclear negotiations: My reflections from Ir...
- The new cold war - Le Monde diplomatique