Foreign Affairs Minister John Baird today issued the following statement: "Despite intensive efforts by the international community to engage Iran on its nuclear program, the Iranian regime refuses to comply with its international obligations, cooperate fully with the International Atomic Energy Agency, or enter into meaningful negotiations. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Peres on Benjamin Netanyahu speech: When the US president tells you no...
- Snails slither into spa scene in Thailand and around world | Life , Li...
- Netanyahu Is Talking to Leading Democrats to Little Effect So Far
- How Japan became a pop culture superpower » The Spectator
- BBC News - Iran's Revolutionary Guards take lead on foreign affairs