Foreign Affairs Minister John Baird today issued the following statement: "Despite intensive efforts by the international community to engage Iran on its nuclear program, the Iranian regime refuses to comply with its international obligations, cooperate fully with the International Atomic Energy Agency, or enter into meaningful negotiations. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Remarks on U.S. Policy in the Middle East
- Iran Affirms Support for Assad as Foes to Get U.S. Funds
- Asian Games: Iran Football Official Suspected of Sexual Harassment
- VIDEO: ‘SNL’s’ Nasim Pedrad Plays Aziz Ansari in Unaired Sketch | Deci...
- US warns Iran's current position in nuclear talks 'unacceptable'