Foreign Affairs Minister John Baird today issued the following statement: "Despite intensive efforts by the international community to engage Iran on its nuclear program, the Iranian regime refuses to comply with its international obligations, cooperate fully with the International Atomic Energy Agency, or enter into meaningful negotiations. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Iran: We saved the Jews three times; Netanyahu should learn history - ...
- Jacquemus Fall 2015 Ready-to-Wear Fashion Show: Runway Review
- Iranian special forces rescue kidnapped diplomat in Yemen
- FGM in Iraq: The Kurdish village ending female genital mutilation
- Men stone woman protesting sexual harassment with metal armour