Foreign Affairs Minister John Baird today issued the following statement: "Despite intensive efforts by the international community to engage Iran on its nuclear program, the Iranian regime refuses to comply with its international obligations, cooperate fully with the International Atomic Energy Agency, or enter into meaningful negotiations. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- 5 reasons to suspect that Jesus never existed
- Iranian Women's Monthly Under Pressure From Hard-Liners
- Ayatollah Urges Iran To Boycott 'Immoral' High-Speed Mobile Data
- Turkey's new premier says 'no hope' of normalizing ties with Israel un...
- Iran to accelerate construction of railway aimed to connect country to...