Foreign Affairs Minister John Baird today issued the following statement: "Despite intensive efforts by the international community to engage Iran on its nuclear program, the Iranian regime refuses to comply with its international obligations, cooperate fully with the International Atomic Energy Agency, or enter into meaningful negotiations. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- The Arab world’s wealthiest nations are doing next to nothing for Syri...
- EU refugee crisis ‘absolutely expected’ – Putin — RT News
- This fusion reactor could be cheaper than coal
- Hengameh Golestan’s best photograph: Iranian women rebel against the 1...
- Migrant Chaos Mounts While Divided Europe Stumbles for Response