Foreign Affairs Minister John Baird today issued the following statement: "Despite intensive efforts by the international community to engage Iran on its nuclear program, the Iranian regime refuses to comply with its international obligations, cooperate fully with the International Atomic Energy Agency, or enter into meaningful negotiations. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- ZCommunications » The Consequences of the Global Oil Price Crash
- By 2025, the Definition of 'Privacy' Will Have Changed
- 5 Countries where Solar Power is making a Revolution
- Watch Nicki Minaj's Breakup-Inspired 'Pinkprint Movie'
- Kurds inflict first Major Defeat on Daesh/ ISIL, Rescue Yezidis of Sin...