It’s become difficult to keep track of the all the ridiculous charges that have been thrown at Secretary of Defense nominee Chuck Hagel over the past few months, but surely one of the most absurd is the idea that the government of Iran “endorsed” his nomination. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- What's Wrong With This Picture? For U.S. Fight Against ISIS, Everythin...
- Iran Nuclear Talks Extended Until July
- Cornered but unbound by nuclear pact, Israel reconsiders military acti...
- Volleyball woman Ghoncheh Ghavami out of Iran prison
- Explosive Growth, Highly Disruptive, Super-Evil — Matter — Medium