We are often told that Gulf states like Saudi Arabia and Kuwait are deeply worried about Iran, and eager for the United States to take care of the problem. This is usually framed as a reflection of the Sunni-Shiite divide, and linked to concerns about Iranian subversion, the role of Hezbollah, and of course the omnipresent fretting about Iran's nuclear energy program. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Iranian Authorities Hang 14 Prisoners to Death, 3 of the Executions Ca...
- Don’t be fooled -- Turkey is attacking the Kurds
- Arabs Slam Saudi Prince For Appearing With Gay French Official
- Celebrities Explain Why The Iran Deal Is So Important
- Israel accused of war crimes in Rafah 'Black Friday' attacks