We are often told that Gulf states like Saudi Arabia and Kuwait are deeply worried about Iran, and eager for the United States to take care of the problem. This is usually framed as a reflection of the Sunni-Shiite divide, and linked to concerns about Iranian subversion, the role of Hezbollah, and of course the omnipresent fretting about Iran's nuclear energy program. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- ADL recruits student politicians for Israel trips – Mondoweiss
- Inside modern Iran, where porn and prostitution are rampant
- Niqash - security - Inside Fallujah: Crowded Cemeteries, Flattened Bui...
- Seized ISIS Laptop In Syria Contains Plans For 'Bubonic Plague' Weapon...
- Analysts say boycott could have major effect on Israeli economy