Iranian Foreign Minister Ali-Akbar Salehi said his country will take legal action against the United States at international courts over its "drone incursion" into the Islamic republic's airspace in the Persian Gulf, Press TV reported Wednesday. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Breathtaking photos of Elizabeth Taylor’s 1976 trip to Iran
- Iran: The revolution is over
- L.A. confrontation highlights relationship between Zionism and anti-bl...
- Israeli policy on Iran is the biggest threat to its 'special relations...
- David Ignatius: An Iranian who could balance Tehran’s factions?