The horrors visited on tens of thousands of Iranians in the years after the Islamic revolution were spelled out as the Iran Tribunal published its final judgment. Described as “a great achievement... a miracle,” by one of the survivors, the Tribunal found that during the 1980s the Islamic Republic was guilty of the murder of between 15,000 and 20,000 political prisoners. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Iran Headlines: Gaza, Sanctions Relief, and Ali Akbar Nateq-Nouri
- AIPAC Is the Only Explanation for America's Morally Bankrupt Israel Po...
- 5 videos the Israeli military wish you’d stop sharing on Facebook and ...
- Israel Is Losing Control of the Gaza Media War
- Blogs of War - Anthony Bourdain Talks Travel, Food, and War