The horrors visited on tens of thousands of Iranians in the years after the Islamic revolution were spelled out as the Iran Tribunal published its final judgment. Described as “a great achievement... a miracle,” by one of the survivors, the Tribunal found that during the 1980s the Islamic Republic was guilty of the murder of between 15,000 and 20,000 political prisoners. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Women wearing a burqa will be fined £6,500 in Switzerland
- How the Texas senator peddles bigotry.
- Why did Turkey dare shoot down a Russian Plane? The Proxy War in Syria
- Here's one easy way to share your Thanksgiving meal with Syrian refuge...
- Stock Prices of Weapons Manufacturers Soaring Since Paris Attack