The horrors visited on tens of thousands of Iranians in the years after the Islamic revolution were spelled out as the Iran Tribunal published its final judgment. Described as “a great achievement... a miracle,” by one of the survivors, the Tribunal found that during the 1980s the Islamic Republic was guilty of the murder of between 15,000 and 20,000 political prisoners. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- Cornered but unbound by nuclear pact, Israel reconsiders military acti...
- ISIS – FIGHTING THE MODERN WAHABIS « Eric Margolis
- Afghan mullah offers ancient wisdom to youths on Facebook
- Volleyball woman Ghoncheh Ghavami out of Iran prison
- The world’s biggest chocolate-maker says we’re running out of chocolat...