Around the world, observers are counting as many as 50 shooting stars per hour, a number which could increase sharply as the shower peaks on the night of Dec. 13-14. Wherever you live, the best time to look is during the dark hours between local midnight and sunrise. Enjoy. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- UNRWA Christopher Gunness breaks down in tears on live TV after attack...
- Australia issues arrest warrants over Syria severed head photos
- U.N. Says ‘Evidence’ Points to Israel in Gaza School Attack
- Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem sign open letter condemning Israel for...
- Madonna Supports Gaza Children, Calls for Ceasefire