Around the world, observers are counting as many as 50 shooting stars per hour, a number which could increase sharply as the shower peaks on the night of Dec. 13-14. Wherever you live, the best time to look is during the dark hours between local midnight and sunrise. Enjoy. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- In the Syria We Don’t Know by Charles Glass
- Vladimir Putin Threatens US, Europe with Russia's 5,000 Nuclear Warhea...
- Coffee, regular or decaf, is good for your liver: Study : LIFE : Tech ...
- Erdogan angles to tag Gulenists as a national security threat
- Report: Hamas leader's daughter received medical treatment in Israel