Around the world, observers are counting as many as 50 shooting stars per hour, a number which could increase sharply as the shower peaks on the night of Dec. 13-14. Wherever you live, the best time to look is during the dark hours between local midnight and sunrise. Enjoy. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- 5 reasons to suspect that Jesus never existed
- Iranian Women's Monthly Under Pressure From Hard-Liners
- Ayatollah Urges Iran To Boycott 'Immoral' High-Speed Mobile Data
- Turkey's new premier says 'no hope' of normalizing ties with Israel un...
- Iran to accelerate construction of railway aimed to connect country to...