Around the world, observers are counting as many as 50 shooting stars per hour, a number which could increase sharply as the shower peaks on the night of Dec. 13-14. Wherever you live, the best time to look is during the dark hours between local midnight and sunrise. Enjoy. Continue reading »
Popular News Stories
- As Nuclear Talks Drag on, U.S. and Iran Find It Harder to Hear Each Ot...
- Iran nuclear deal: Iran's power rises, with or without deal
- Obama Lifts Arms Freeze Against Egypt
- Inside the A320 - Exclusive: The final moments before the crash
- We have to stop nuclear negotiations from overshadowing Iran's human r...