1800+ candidates register for Majles elections

95 percent are men

Mehr News: Iran's Deputy Interior Minister, Solat Mortazavi, said on Tuesday that the number of individuals who have so far registered their candidacy for the next Majlis elections has hit 1,806. Mortazavi told Mehr News Agency that 1,806 individuals submitted their documents by Tuesday afternoon, adding “1649 registrations are finalized and 157 others are not finalized yet.” Elsewhere in his remarks, Mortazavi, head of the election headquarters, referred to the gender distribution of the individuals saying that “94.4 percent of these people are men and the other 5.6 percent are women.” >>>


Jeesh Daram

تا انگلیس

Jeesh Daram

تا انگلیس کرا خواهد و میلش به که باشد