Please participate in a questionnaire regarding Iranian.com being conducted by the Center for Independent Media (CIM).
CIM prepares reports for citizens and journalists looking for documented information about the corporations, industries, and people that help shape public opinion. We accept no funding from for-profit corporations or grants from government. CIM was founded in Cambridge, Massachusetts, in 1990 by alumni of Harvard University.
PRELIMINARY QUESTIONNAIRE REGARDING IRANIAN.COM:
1. How would you describe the level of difficulty in obtaining an account or having one approved? (Easy /Some Effort Required / Difficult)?
2. How many accounts do you have on this site (or have you had)?
3. Have you encountered any censorship on this site? (If “yes,” a short description of the content would be helpful.)
4. In your own words what are the standards for featuring content on the site?
5. Are certain viewpoints represented more than others on the site as a result of editorial choices?
6. [a] What are the stated standards for approving comments orremoving them on the site and [b] based on your experiences are those standards applied equally or selectively?
7. Is material on the site ever rejected on the basis of political content?
8. Is government-created-or-financed content ever shown on this site, and if so, are disclaimers or notices of the same featured with the content?
9. Do any corporations, special interest groups, or governments provide any financing or revenue for any of the site's operations?
10. How receptive are the administrators of the site in publicly answering questions about the site in instances where neutrality or bias is questioned?
11. Please provide any other information you think is germane for assessing the bias or neutrality of the site.
You can reach us at the e-mail below with your input. Thank you in advance for your assistance.
|Recently by CIM||Comments||Date|
|Can you trust CNN's reporting on Iran?|
|Jul 11, 2012|
|The Real 'Cost-of-Progress': Hate, Violence, and Unfairness|
|Jul 10, 2012|
|Michael Singh & "The Washington Institute": Another Dime-a-Dozen Middle East Expert Peddling Bias as News & Pushing War|
|Jul 09, 2012|
|نسرین ستوده: زندانی روز||Dec 04|
|Saeed Malekpour: Prisoner of the day||Lawyer says death sentence suspended||Dec 03|
|Majid Tavakoli: Prisoner of the day||Iterview with mother||Dec 02|
|احسان نراقی: جامعه شناس و نویسنده ۱۳۰۵-۱۳۹۱||Dec 02|
|Nasrin Sotoudeh: Prisoner of the day||46 days on hunger strike||Dec 01|
|Nasrin Sotoudeh: Graffiti||In Barcelona||Nov 30|
|گوهر عشقی: مادر ستار بهشتی||Nov 30|
|Abdollah Momeni: Prisoner of the day||Activist denied leave and family visits for 1.5 years||Nov 30|
|محمد کلالی: یکی از حمله کنندگان به سفارت ایران در برلین||Nov 29|
|Habibollah Golparipour: Prisoner of the day||Kurdish Activist on Death Row||Nov 28|