We Are All "Moharebs," or Should be if We Want Freedom, Democracy, and Human Rights
1. After the victory of the revolution, the fundamentalists (Khomeini and Khalkhali) executed about 500 (mostly monarchist) officials. Many remained silent...because they were not monarchist.
2. During the First Reign of Terror (June 1981-December 1983), between 12,000 and 20,000 political prisoners (mostly Kurdish leftists, Marxists, PMOI Mojaheds, and a few liberals) were executed. Many remained silent...because they were afraid....or because they were not Kurd, or Marxist, or Mojahed, or liberal democrat.
3. During the Second Reign of Terror (August-October 1988), between 3,500 and 5,000 (mostly PMOI Mojahedin, Marxists, and Kurdish Resistance) were executed. Many remained silent...because they opposed Mojahedin and Marxists.
4. During the Chain Murders (1989-1999), several hundred prominent leaders (mostly secular liberals and Kurdish leaders), political activists, and literary figures (progressives and liberal democrats) were assassinated inside Iran and outside Iran. Many remained silent...because they were afraid or because they were not liberal or democrat.
5. Now we are witnessing the Third Reign of Terror (June 2009-Present), many political activists have been assassinated (Greens), tortured to death (Greens), and executed (PMOI, Kurds, Baluchis). Many remained silent...because they are afraid of being attacked by the supporters of the fundamentalist terrorist regime accused of being a supporter of PMOI, Kurds, or Greens.
Once and for all, we Iranians have to learn that we have to oppose executions of ALL political prisoners regardless of what the fundamentalist terrorist regime thugs and its supporters say. Fundamentalist terrorist agents and the supporters of the terrorist regime will attack anyone who opposes and condemns executions. We NEED to be brave and to publically CONDEMN execution of any and all political prisoners.
We need to defend the human rights of all those with whose ideology and methods of struggle we disagree with.
The fundamentalist terrorist regime wants to intimidate into submission ALL Iranians who disagree with the terrorist regime’s policies (2009 election, Green Movement resistance to the June 2009 coup, subsidy cuts, next election). THIS is the REASON why they are executing various political prisoners.
There should be a red line. On one side of the red line are Khamenei and Ahmadinejad. On other side are all those who oppose Khamenei and Ahmadinejad.
At this historical juncture, WE have ONE primary enemy; OUR primary enemy is Khamenei-Ahmadienjad fascist gang.
I suggest we do things that would piss off supporters of Khamenei and Ahmadinejad.
To piss off the fundamentalist terrorists, I am posting the following music videos:
Ma Hameh Moharebim:
We Are One Voice: Yar-e Dabestani Man Around Iran and Around the World:
For Jafar Kazemi and Mohammad Ali Haj Aghaee (supporters of PMOI):
For Hussein Khezri (Kurdish fighter):
For Arash Rahmanipour (monarchist) and Mohammad Reza Ali-Zamani (monarchist?):
For supporters of Mousavi and Karrubi, Greens:
For Parvaneh Eskandari-Forouhar and Dariush Forouhar:
|Recently by Masoud Kazemzadeh||Comments||Date|
|Great News for the PMOI, and Terrible News for the Terrorist Regime|
|Sep 22, 2012|
|On the Lawsuit “Trita Parsi and NIAC v. Hassan Daieoleslam.”|
|Sep 15, 2012|
|For Ali P: Khomeini, the Shah, and Sanjabi|
|Aug 09, 2012|
|نسرین ستوده: زندانی روز||Dec 04|
|Saeed Malekpour: Prisoner of the day||Lawyer says death sentence suspended||Dec 03|
|Majid Tavakoli: Prisoner of the day||Iterview with mother||Dec 02|
|احسان نراقی: جامعه شناس و نویسنده ۱۳۰۵-۱۳۹۱||Dec 02|
|Nasrin Sotoudeh: Prisoner of the day||46 days on hunger strike||Dec 01|
|Nasrin Sotoudeh: Graffiti||In Barcelona||Nov 30|
|گوهر عشقی: مادر ستار بهشتی||Nov 30|
|Abdollah Momeni: Prisoner of the day||Activist denied leave and family visits for 1.5 years||Nov 30|
|محمد کلالی: یکی از حمله کنندگان به سفارت ایران در برلین||Nov 29|
|Habibollah Golparipour: Prisoner of the day||Kurdish Activist on Death Row||Nov 28|