US walks out as Iran delivers anti-US speech.
Some comments people are making:
- I guess the diplomats (Clinton, et al) already knew our history and went out for lunch instead
- Why didn't they stay and throw their shoes at him....
- Totally immature,Iranian diplomats always stayed when US presidents delivered anti-Iranspeech.
- The 30 people who followed the US walk out are from thesame countries that agreed with Bush when he set out for war. These countriesof which most of them are next to unknown formed the "international"coalition on the costly war of the decade.
- He sounds just like an American liberal. That's where these uneducated, mis-informed, anti- Semitic hate speech rants I've read here on yahoo are coming
- I think it is time that we all walk out on Obama.
- Why do we let this dip #$%$ enter the USA, why is food and lodging made available to him in the USA????
- Facts are facts; you can have your own opinion, but you can't have your own facts. Research his accusations. Like it or not, the man is right most of the time.
- Hmmm..... Bomb Bomb Bomb, Bomb Bomb Iran... Just likeJapan
- Based solely on his idiocy, I bet this guy is arepublic
- Did anyone notice when NBC reported that A'jad gets only three hours of sleep a night. Think about it. How sane would you be?
- We should lock up this maggot Ahmadinejad and threaten to cut off his nuts if he doesn't change his ways.
- Iran has not attacked or invaded any country in the past 300 years, U.S has carried and invaded 4 countries in the last decade alone;haha and they call Iran terrorist
- Sadly, this ugly guy's words ""arrogantpowers" ruled by greed and eager for military adventurism" arepainfully the plain truth
- Muslims are vermin. rats. lice. maggots. pinworms.roaches. Call Decon
- The only reason he doesn't accuse us of the Holocaust as well is that, according to Ahmadinejad, the Holocaust never happened.
- Iran, the gift from Jimmy KGB Karter, that keeps ongiving.
- Surprized Ahmadinejad didn't blame the US Government milk, house flies and the lack of a sequel to 'Ferris Bueller's day off".
- I think we should force a ham sandwich down his throat and then tell everyone about it.
- - -Have any of the world's problems actually been resolved in the UN in the last say 30 years?
|Recently by Soosan Khanoom||Comments||Date|
|Shirin Ebadi speaks for Nasrin Sotoudeh - Amnesty International .|
|Nov 27, 2012|
|Nov 20, 2012|
|All IN, All IN, & All IN... OK .. OK we got it!|
|Nov 13, 2012|
|نسرین ستوده: زندانی روز||Dec 04|
|Saeed Malekpour: Prisoner of the day||Lawyer says death sentence suspended||Dec 03|
|Majid Tavakoli: Prisoner of the day||Iterview with mother||Dec 02|
|احسان نراقی: جامعه شناس و نویسنده ۱۳۰۵-۱۳۹۱||Dec 02|
|Nasrin Sotoudeh: Prisoner of the day||46 days on hunger strike||Dec 01|
|Nasrin Sotoudeh: Graffiti||In Barcelona||Nov 30|
|گوهر عشقی: مادر ستار بهشتی||Nov 30|
|Abdollah Momeni: Prisoner of the day||Activist denied leave and family visits for 1.5 years||Nov 30|
|محمد کلالی: یکی از حمله کنندگان به سفارت ایران در برلین||Nov 29|
|Habibollah Golparipour: Prisoner of the day||Kurdish Activist on Death Row||Nov 28|