If you, like me, have tried everything else, try this approach:
* Decide that you want to lose weight. Not a decision taken lightly but a decision taken because you want to move your life to a new place. In other words, a life changing decision.
* Do not start any new exercise regime... yet.
* Get through the pain threshold by training your tummy to expect far less food for the first 3-4 days.
* Buy a pair of jeans in a size you want to get to. Spend a lot of money on it and hang it outside your wardrobe so you see it and motivate yourself everyday.
* After passing the pain threshold, eat what you always eat but far less AND more slowly, so eating takes just as long as before.
* Concentrate on the outcome (a more handsome you wearing your new jeans) rather than the process (pain, starvation, starvation, etc.)
* Do not use scales; use you belt, jeans, shirts to measure your progress.
* If you succumb to the odd large slice of cake (remember don't change what you eat, just eat less of it), never mind, don't treat it as a failure, it is merely a pause in your diet.
* Once you reach a certain weight, you will naturally feel like exercising.
|Recently by Siamack||Comments||Date|
|May 31, 2010|
|A funny Skype chat|
|Mar 19, 2010|
|Nov 28, 2009|
|نسرین ستوده: زندانی روز||Dec 04|
|Saeed Malekpour: Prisoner of the day||Lawyer says death sentence suspended||Dec 03|
|Majid Tavakoli: Prisoner of the day||Iterview with mother||Dec 02|
|احسان نراقی: جامعه شناس و نویسنده ۱۳۰۵-۱۳۹۱||Dec 02|
|Nasrin Sotoudeh: Prisoner of the day||46 days on hunger strike||Dec 01|
|Nasrin Sotoudeh: Graffiti||In Barcelona||Nov 30|
|گوهر عشقی: مادر ستار بهشتی||Nov 30|
|Abdollah Momeni: Prisoner of the day||Activist denied leave and family visits for 1.5 years||Nov 30|
|محمد کلالی: یکی از حمله کنندگان به سفارت ایران در برلین||Nov 29|
|Habibollah Golparipour: Prisoner of the day||Kurdish Activist on Death Row||Nov 28|