10. Blow Jobs from underpaid Interns at the white house are not lawfuly considered "sexual conduct" in a Democratic Country. Reference to Monica Lewinsky and Bill Clintons good memories in the White House.
9. Water boarding is not considered lawfully considered "Torture" in a democracy and if you are kidnapped say in Macedonia, physically tortured and sent to a prison in Afghanistan, injected with drugs, beaten with a baseball bat and later are found to be one of dozens of wrongly identified people then the US Supreme court can say you have no right to bring a case against the government. (Refering to Khaled al-Masri). As for Abu Graib, being dressed as a woman and having car batteries tied to you balls is certainly not torture in a democracy. Humilation, maybe.
8. Bombing and killing Libyan soldiers from the air is not legally speaking an act of hostility/war, especially if it happens from use of air power. Referring to Obamas inspirational Hope based policies, for which he obtained a nobel peace prize at the beginning of his term.
7. Wars are more profitable than peace for democracies seeking to dominate others resouces. Korea, Vietnam, Cambodia, Several places in Africa, Iran/Iraq, Afghanistan etc etc. The more wapons you can sell the more you can afford to publish articles praising your government as imperfect yet better than other forms of government.
6. Erase Palestine from the world map, replace it with a proxy called that fights wars for you with your weapons. We the people just love that one. Remember Israel is a democracy so it's all good.
5. The candidate that has the most money during a campaign has always won in every case during US presidential elections. There are no exceptions to this rule. In democracies money talks better than in other forms of government. Money becomes the only god people pay attention to.
4. In a democracy paying lobbyists billions of dollars a year to fund congress is not defined as corruption. Oiling the wheels of democracy is considered an incentive for better results in favor of multinationals in practice.
3. Democracies are the main countries in the world with Nukes, WMD etc and the ly countries to have used nukes or sold wmd to other countries like Iraq to use them on civilians. When were the people ever wrong about anything? In a democracy people need Nukes to defend their superior way of life and the fair distribution of wealth they create with respect to other countries they trade with. Can there be anything more honest?
2. Helps remove peoples excess freedom, in the USA 120 million people based on their income can not afford health care, so the ability to have a choice is not present. Only 6% of the entire population can afford to send their children to university and pay for living expenses, the rest need loans. Why would any good democrat want people to have the ability to enhance their lives? Life is a competition, not a party.
1. Protects us from evil crooks, tyrants, dictators, megalomaniacs, that torture their own innocent people, referring to the stories created about the Shah Reza Pahlavi and Savak, the only person that never invaded another country and provided more human rights, independent judicial system and universities, peace and freedom to Iranians than people in democracies have today.
Why would we want that now?
|Recently by amirparvizforsecularmonarchy||Comments||Date|
|The Wests Mission Accomplished in Iran, Iraq and Libya. Now Syria. Part 2. (4 parts)|
|Nov 29, 2012|
|HAPPY HOLOCAUST DAY EVERYBODY!|
|Nov 22, 2012|
|Let Us Unite, With Humanity.|
|Nov 10, 2012|
|نسرین ستوده: زندانی روز||Dec 04|
|Saeed Malekpour: Prisoner of the day||Lawyer says death sentence suspended||Dec 03|
|Majid Tavakoli: Prisoner of the day||Iterview with mother||Dec 02|
|احسان نراقی: جامعه شناس و نویسنده ۱۳۰۵-۱۳۹۱||Dec 02|
|Nasrin Sotoudeh: Prisoner of the day||46 days on hunger strike||Dec 01|
|Nasrin Sotoudeh: Graffiti||In Barcelona||Nov 30|
|گوهر عشقی: مادر ستار بهشتی||Nov 30|
|Abdollah Momeni: Prisoner of the day||Activist denied leave and family visits for 1.5 years||Nov 30|
|محمد کلالی: یکی از حمله کنندگان به سفارت ایران در برلین||Nov 29|
|Habibollah Golparipour: Prisoner of the day||Kurdish Activist on Death Row||Nov 28|